Saturday, April 7, 2012

What I Want From You!

One of the main reasons why I started my blog was to have a place where I could post and share things like my FOTD's and be able to chart my progress through the whole beauty domain.

I wanted a place where I could get inspiration and feedback regarding make-up and my make-up looks that I post.

One thing that I wanted to ask my readers is to be able to provide me feedback regarding the things I post on my blog, whether it be my FOTD's, nail posts, or other general stuff I post on my blog.

I wanted to do this quick post to let you guys know that I appreciate and encourage constructive criticisim on my blog. Whether it be stuff like "I would suggest blending out the harsh edges a little bit to get a more seamless look" or..


"I think when you line your waterline with black eyeliner, it looks kind of bare, try adding some colour to your lower lashline?"

I read every comment I get, and I appreciate every one, and I would really appreciate you guys voicing anything you had on your mind.

Obviously, there is a difference between constructive criticism and being rude, and being in the "blogosphere" for a while now, I know that it can be difficult to bring something up without hurting anyone's feelings or stepping on someones toes, but I promise I won't be offended.

Just a quick post, I have a few posts lined up, so I hope to be posting more frequently and often soon. One thing you might not know about me is I hate writing.

4 comments:

lindah said...

Your looks are always flawlessly blended out, what criticism could I give?! D: LOL umm, I know I don't wear color on the bottom lashline because my eyes water majority of the time and I end up rubbing it off anyway so I just don't bother with it now :)

BUT I do enjoy your looks and get excited when I see you've posted a new look ^_^!

Suvarna Gold said...

awesome style

your blog is GOLD!

Donna said...

im so jealous of your eyebrows!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the eyeshadow. The colors totally make your eyes POP. :) Follow back hun. I'm a new blogger!
www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com